This blog written for a fictional character in a game called Scion by White Wolf Publishing...this is a work of fiction!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Owen the earth diver.

Ok so lab was on Thursday and after it I had my first counseling session with Patrice.
  
We walked into Dr. Lord having an argument with his TA, Owen.  Seemed to have something to do with us but it's hard to tell since we only heard the tail end of the conversation.  Dr. Lord introduced Fletcher to the others and took out our dissection assignment...a pterodactyl looking creature.  Apparently it's a kongamoto and he paralyzed it so we could poke around inside it without killing it (since killing makes titanspawn go *poof*.)  We went to work answering the questions in our packets while Dave sulked over whatever was bothering him.


Suddenly we hear Dr. Lord arguing with the TA again and it sounds like he was about to barge in.  Fletcher put the spawn back in the box but as he did it woke up.  I lept at it and Tepini lept from me and we struck it together killing it.  It left behind it's tongue which Liam made disappear and he walked over to let the TA in as I released Tepini.  Owen saw Fletcher's bird and Liam explained it away as he walked over and made my machete vanish too.  But then...then he saw Kiti.  Mortals can't see Kiti much like they can't see Ix Chel and Owen saw her too. Suddenly he gripped his head and screamed "You're all them, the ones who foil Mother's plans! MOTHER GAIA, SAVE ME!" and lept out the window and into the ground.


Dr. Lord told us he had scented a scion nearby and it seems it was Owen.  He was a corrupted scion.  Someone once on our side but for whatever reason he now fought with the titan....and we were told he is to be killed not captured.


As the others left I stayed behind and waited...my appointment was in an hour.
Patrice asked me to tell her about myself and I did, then told me about herself a little.  She jumped right in on the abortion issue...trying to get me to stop blaming myself.  We talked a little about my fathers and she asked I give this a try.  Sure what the hell...if I said no I'd just piss of Dr. Lord I'm sure and I respect him too much to not try.

No comments:

Post a Comment